Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wild Edibles by Sergei Boutenko Lecture at Pilgrims Market

This Friday, August 23rd, Sergei Boutenko will be giving a lecture and book signing at Pilgrims Market in Coeur d'Alene, ID from 6pm to 8pm.

He just recently published Wild Edibles: A Practical Guide to Foraging, with Easy Identification of 60 Edible Plants and 67 Recipes. You can read more about Sergei Boutenko at his website.

I received my copy from Amazon and am just thrilled with all the information piled into this little book. There are a ton of pictures to accompany each plant for easy identification and some very intriguing recipes. If you are into foraging and edible weeds, this is a must read and a very valuable resource.


I'm really looking forward to his lecture. Hope to see you there!

I'm thinking I shall buy an extra copy for Sergei to sign and raffle it to one lucky sweet reader! Who would like a signed book?


This has inspired me to do some more foraging! Like look for plantain (above) and other wonderful, amazing, wild edibles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...