Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Drink of Tea

Working late with some photos, drinking tea, and preparing for a long day tomorrow.


May you all have a blessed Sunday! And a wonderful week!


Mommy Monday will be back this Monday with two posts. Excited to share these with you!

... and then a little break as I will have major editing to finish on the four photoshoots this weekend, including two absolutely remarkable weddings.


Question:
What's your favorite late night snack? What do you rush for when you get the munchies?

I usually want a cup of tea and some chocolate. But lately? Dried mango and these spicy chips. :D

3 comments:

  1. I love green tea in the am and a nice non-caffeinated herbal tea in the evening - even in the summer I still enjoy a cup of hot tea ;)

    So excited about your wedding photos! ;)
    We just went to a wedding yesterday and I got really trigger happy and realized how much I love shooting weddings ;) But it may not realistically be happening right now - too much already on my plate. But oh how I do love those beautiful days.... you're lucky to have such a great job ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a mint infusion right now!

      And thank you! I've really enjoyed doing this, but sometimes in the moment I can forget how blessed I am for being able to do what I love. Although I must confess I love dancing and it's SO hard not to go out on the dance floor and just get groovy. :D

      Delete
  2. I like herbal tea. And the funny thing is that I usually have some feta cheese with them. Don't ask... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...